If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Anon Gone Wild



I've done something I didn't think I'd ever do before. Ashamed of my curiosity and weakness getting the better of me, I crashed in on a blogging party. Of course, I didn't show up uninvited. This was a virtual reality type of birthday party hosted by none other than Funny Lady herself. I wasn't able to arrive on time and in fact, I got a little lost on the way. I drove around what seemed to be a circle a few times, I even drove past a gas station. I thought about stopping there and inquiring about the whereabouts of the road. However, with my attire, I was afraid I might be featured on the 11:00 news for a blogging version of Practical Jokes Gone Wrong. ( see pics below) Needless to say, I found my destination, kept my identity secure and had a great time. Some of my favorite snacks were there, like lemon bars! Yum!!!! (Yeah, that's just what I need after the holidays. Hey, what's New Years if you don't have a resolution to lose at least 10 pounds? I'm just thinking ahead of the game, folks. hehehehe) We played some fun games and naturally, did some blogging. The best part: No one got mugged by unwanted visitors. Yippee!!!!!






A big thanks to the birthday gal for being a generous hostess.





It's scary, isn't it? Anon is going against her own principles, getting sentimental and collecting friends on this little cyperspace adventure. Kind of makes you want to throw up, doesn't it? :)





You all keep me in your prayers, 'kay? :) :) :)


12 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Thanks for coming - - - it was SOOOOO fun.

    I wish that last photo was a bit bigger so I could see it with these old eyes of mine.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    I tried to make that last picture more of a close-up with the faces and when I went to publish the post, that's how it came out. I'm not sure how I did that, but can assure you that only a blogging idiot can do things like that. :)

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jaena said…

    I'm glad you came too A-non. Especially since I learned to pronounce your name correctly.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    I'm trying to retrain my brain to pronounce it correctly - - - but whew, I'm having trouble with that one.

    Anon - - - I always edit my pictures on picture project before I try to post them - - - don't know if that would help or not.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only you would do something like that! You never cease to amaze me!

    Favorite Cousin

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    OK Anon - - - - USC won today. So, what's going to happen with Ohio State?

    And the Bowl Season gets interesting - - - - - -

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Keri said…

    I'm double sad I wasn't there because I still haven't MET my twin!!!!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Too bad USC couldn't beat UCLA, that's about all I can say.

    Fellow Freak
    You were missed. :(

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Funny, Anon - - - I've been thinking the same thing. I'd LOVE to see a match up between OSU and USC

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are hilarious. I love a blog that cracks me up to the point where I laugh out loud. Happy New Year anon!

    Bigjohn

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    My back is starting to hurt.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home