If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Snack Attack, Part Deux

Can I just say? Blogging idiots think blogging genuises are way cool. I've gone from being totally miffed to complete happiness and I owe it all to Mr. Etiquette himself. A big thank you to Miss Etiquette for letting me borrow him. Wow. So without furthur adieu, Snack Attack, Part Deux. Unfortunately, the sequel lacks the excitement of the original. No comments. Bummer. Hey, that's the price you pay for commenting on an idiot's blog. :)


A few years ago I was watching UnWrapped on the Food Network. At the end of one of their shows, they featured a segment on a personality test based on the type of snack you like. I have gone to the website to seek out that segment because I find the concept intriguing. Plus, I wanted to share the study thoroughly with all of you. Sorry, I searched through the archives, but came out empty handed. In a nutshell, they tested a group of people on their likes and dislikes of snacks. I recall that the study included a questionnaire, but then also, the testing process included working with their taste buds and applying different flavors somehow.

In a meager description here, the following question was rendered: If you could choose one snack to eat, (think of it being your last snack here on earth) what would it be? Here are the choices; chips, pretzels, popcorn or crackers. (What kind you ask? Your favorite of any of them. If you could pick the "best" brand or flavor of any of those, that doesn't matter. Which one would you choose knowing that you had "free choice"?)


Now, before I tell you results, it's kind of fun to do this with the circle of people you socialize with and know. I've presented this scenario to my friends and interestingly enough, the personality fits the snack.This is where I wish I could access the study because this is a brief description of the results.Chip lovers are goal oriented and determined people. Pretzel people are fun loving and considered to be the "life of the party". Your popcorn snackers make good friends and have a great sense of loyalty. The snackers of crackers are intuitive and sensitive to those around them. So, tell me, which one are you? I'd love to know. You may have two close favorites, but remember, this is your last snack and you can only choose one. :)


Did someone say, "Snack Attack"? I think it's time to grab some Rold Golds.
Yum, yum, yummy. ;-)

22 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jaena said…

    And just because I love you so much, here is that web address for more info about the snack study: http://humormatters.com/holidays/Labor%20Day.htm#Snack%20Food%20Study

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Miss Etiquette,
    Thank you for the comments, but am afraid I had to delete the first one. While I appreciate how funny you think I am, I didn't want my NAME posted for the entire world to see. :)

    Whoops.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Silly, silly, girl. We already know your name!! =)

    Ok, I'll say again what I said the first time....

    The best of the best would be my Dad's popcorn with melted butter all over it!! We had it every Sunday night and it was YUM-O!

    Ok, I know it's not the same as the old one, but oh well!!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    This is all so kind of you to be so understanding with a blogging dunce.

    Let me just add the website I recommended for all the popcorn lovers out there. (free sample)

    www.daleandthomas.com

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    But my very favorite snack is left overs from the frige - - - - - wonder what THAT says about me????

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Are there some pale green word titles to these posts???????? I can't see them - - - - - maybe change your font color or something??????

    Or maybe I should go away and shut up and leave you alone - - - - - -

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Anon said…

    ?

    I don't know Funny Lady. My computer is showing my post looking normal. You'll have to explain a bit more what's going on. I'm not sure. I'd be glad to change it JUST for you. :)

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL Mom what are you talking about???

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Well - - - - the background of your blog is a fairly medium-dark pink.

    Above your posts are titles - - - likt "Snack Attack Part Deux" etc - - - - -
    Those titles are a very very very pale green - - - - I wasn't even sure they were really there - - - - - I have to take my glasses off and put my eyes right up to the screen to see what they say. It didn't used to be like that - - - - - your titles used to be clear as a bell.

    Maybe only you new beta chicks can see it right on your computer screens????????

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Her titles are dark pink on my screen. And I don't think Anon has gone Beta yet...

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Well - - - - there was a plethora of talk back and forth between Anon and Jaena about going beta, I thought.

    Whatever the cause - - - on my screen her titles are such an invisible green as to be nonexistent for all intents and purposes.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Sorry, no beta. I haven't changed anything, but Miss Etiquette said that all of the wording was showing up red on her computer. ?????

    It's a mystery to a blogging idiot, of course. I don't know what to do or what it is about my template that needs changed. :(

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your template hasn't changed one bit for me! Looks perfect! =) I think it's THEM not YOU!!

    HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    It really is weird. I still can't read your headings - - - - but the good thing is, so far I can still read the actual posts.

    AS LONG AS THE COMMENTS SECTIONS don't mess up - - - - - - that would kill our egos, wouldn't it???

    For example, my comments have been pretty sparse lately, and I've been wondering what I can do to liven it up. ;-)

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Here's another odd thing about my blog. I can't access it. I had to go to your site to click into mine. Weird. Miss Etiquette keeps telling me that something is up with my blog. I think Mr. Etiquette is secretly sabataging it. Blogging genuises will do that you know. :)

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Ah Ha - - - - I think you've figured it out!!!!! Miss Etiquette's husband is probably JEALOUS of all the comment traffic you get on your blog!!!!

    I mean, he has a blog, but his is all philosophical, and I don't think it generates all the whoop-la that your blog does!!!!!

    ;-)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jaena said…

    I'd like to think my husband could mess with the entire blogosphere if needed. but i don't think we can credit him with all of this. Your blog looks like Keetha described it, Anon. not sure what's up, but I can at least ask my wonderful man.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    That's weird though, cause several other people are telling me that they're not seeing a problem on their screen. ??

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Anon, I'm really sorry that there is a problem with your headings on my computer screen - - - - - but must confess I'm greatly relieved to hear (read) Jaena say they are also that way on hers. I was beginning to think I was developing cyber "space" - - - - pun intended!!!!

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Anon said…

    ????

    I don't know, Funny Lady. I wish I could explain......maybe your allergic to my blog. :)

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Amazing that all of these posts had even comments. I thought I would get a break every now and then.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    again,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home