If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I AM A BLOGGING IDIOT

This is what happens when you don't confer with Miss Etiquette. You lose a post you were trying to post, plus one that you had already done. Man, am I ticked right now. Why? Because Snack Attack was one of my favorite posts and it's gone forever. I've tried and tried, even called Cool Sis, but all she could offer were her condolences. So for all of you included in those 28 comments, I apologize for clicking those personality insights right down the drain.

I think I've discovered a new intrepretation of Ecc. 1:2: Meaningless, utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless and Anon is a BLOGGING IDIOT.

Yeah, something like that.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor freaky sis =(

    HUGS!!!!!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    I hope you didn't go to sleep yet. Good news. :)

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Wow, you were busy after we talked last night! Impressive work.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Anon said…

    I'm all about even numbers.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was so much fun visiting your blog but must say nitey nite. I want to read Ecclesiastes in it's entirety until I find where it says ANON is a BLOGGING IDIOT. I find her very, very amusing and delightful. Hope that is not the unpardonable sin because if it is....consider me guilty as I will still enjoy her comments. Hope the KS have all dissolved and scattered downstream.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Anon said…

    Yeah, I did kind of put my own twist in that one. That wasn't written with malice or blasphemic intent. God knows my heart.

    Glad to see you stop by. I missed your visits. I've got a real special post coming that you're going to love, promise. :) I just hope that I'll be able to figure out how to get it up and running on my blog.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    I crack myself up.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Do you feel better now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home