If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

etcha-Bay idn't-Day ow-Knay I'm-ay ilingual-Bay

o-Day ou-yay ever-ay ook-lay ack-bay and-ay onder-way hy-way ou-yay art-stay e-thay ings-thay ou-yay o-day? (ike-lay apbooking-scray, or-fay instance-ay) ast-Lay eek-way, I-ay as-way unning-ray y-may outh-may and-ay eing-bay ocky-cay and-ay is-thay eek-way, I'm-ay inking-thay o-tay yself-may, hat-way ere-way ou-yay oking-smay? (a-hay,a-hay,a-hay, ust-jay iddin'-kay, it-ay as-way e-thay eer-bay.) ey-Hay, on't-day ink-dray and-ay og-blay, it's-ay ot-nay afe-say. efore-Bay y-may ife-lay eemed-say ormal-nay and-ay ow-nay everywhere-ay I-ay o-gay, eople-pay are-ay alling-cay e-may y-bay y-may en-pay ame-nay and-ay asking-ay e-may en-whay y-may ext-nay ost-pay is-ay. I-ay ust-jay and-stay ere-thay umbfounded-day and-ay ink-thay o-tay yself-may, ow-hay id-day e-hay/e-shay igure-fay out-ay at-thay I'm-ay Anon-ay? Okay-ay, ot-nay eally-ray, I-ay ink-thay ost-may of-ay ou-yay ecognize-ray ho-way I-ay am-ay. ut-Bay onestly-hay, I-ay o-day ave-hay is-thay "ing-thay" about-ay aring-shay oo-tay uch-may info-ay over-ay e-thay internet-ay. o-Say if-ay ou-yay attempt-ay o-tay ive-gay out-ay y-may ersonal-pay identity-ay, I'll-ay ust-jay arn-way ou-yay at-thay I-ay arry-cay a-ay uper-say oaker-say AT-AY ALL-AY IMES-TAY. I-ay ill-ay unt-hay ou-yay own-day! Isn't-ay is-thay odd-ay ow-hay eats-thray on't-day ound-say o-say iolent-vay en-whay ey're-thay oken-spay in-ay ig-Pay atin-Lay? art-Pay of-ay e-may eels-fay essure-pray, e-thay other-ay art-pay of-ay e-may ants-way o-tay elete-day e-thay entire-ay og-blay. owever-Hay, e-thay eputation-ray of-ay eing-bay a-ay og-blay opout-dray is-ay ocially-say unacceptable-ay in-ay is-thay area-ay. et's-Lay ace-fay it-ay, I-ay on't-day esire-day o-tay e-bay alking-way in-ay almart-Way ith-way y-may ildren-chay ile-whay everyone-ay is-ay ashing-flay e-thay "oser-lay ign-say" at-ay e-may. e-Thay ituation-say ould-way e-bay oo-tay uch-may or-fay e-may o-tay andle-hay. (I'm-ay oing-gay o-tay ave-hay o-tay art-stay attending-ay ose-thay A-Bay eetings-may after-ay all-ay.) o-Say, I-ay ill-way o-day y-may est-bay o-tay ost-pay occassionally-ay, ut-bay ime-tay is-ay of-ay e-thay essence-ay and-ay I-ay ave-hay omised-pray yself-may ot-nay o-tay et-lay y-may iorities-pray et-gay out-ay of-ay ack-way. ou-Yay ow-knay ow-hay at-thay oes-gay.......ith-way ogging-blay, ime-tay ies-flay. o-Day ou-yay ow-knay at-whay I-ay ove-lay about-ay ig-Pay atin-Lay? Everything-ay ymes-rhay. o-Yay, I'm-ay a-ay oet-pay and-ay I-ay idn't-day even-ay ow-knay it-ay. :) ell-Way, I-ay ust-may ign-say off-ay or-fay ow-nay. asta-Hay a-lay ista-vay! ow-Way, ookie-lay ere-thay, I'm-ay actually-ay ilingual-tray!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

P-ay.S-ay. A-ay ig-bay anks-thay o-tay "unny-Fay ady-Lay" or-fay aking-may e-thay observation-ay of-ay ombining-cay y-may ove-lay or-fay usic-may and-ay elly-bay ancing-day in-ay y-may ofile-pray ic-pay. I-ay as-was oing-gay o-tay ow-shay e-thay ull-fay ength-lay ic-pay, ut-bay I-ay emembered-ray at-thay is-thay as-way ogger-blay and-ay ot-nay yspace-may. If-ay ou-yay ant-way o-tay iew-vay e-thay icture-pay ithout-way e-thay edits-ay, ou'll-yay eed-nay o-tay eck-chay out-ay yspace-may. ey-Thay allow-ay ics-pay ike-lay at-thay on-ay ere-thay. :)

19 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Anon said…

    ou-Yay ay-may ave-hay o-tay ead-ray is-thay ore-may an-thay once-ay. It'll-ay e-bay orth-way our-yay ime-tay if-ay ou-yay ave-hay a-ay ense-say of-ay umor-hay.

    unny-Fay uff-stay.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Hummel Family said…

    you crazy!!and must of had some free time to come up with all of this!!

    Love my new nickname, Anon!!!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger jenny marvin mealy said…

    Thanks for the nickname! I am honored to make your list.

    And by the way-I officially have a headache now from trying to read this post-however, what a riot!!!

    Thanks for the laugh this morning.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    You slay me! I actually read this stupid thing. I'm going to charge you for the headache medicine I had to take when i was done. :)

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    upid-stay? 'mon-cay el-Kay, an't-cay ou-yay ive-gay e-may a-ay ittle-lay edit-cray?

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My Goodness! That was cute, but you probably could'vesaved your self sometime and saved me time if you just did it in English!!!

    Love,
    Nicole

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Insane.I hope your WMCR performance doesn't suffer because you were up late doing this.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    You're killing me Smalls!!!!!

    I'm glad you made a new post - - - -we were needing a little excitement in this circle.

    Don't worry - - - - to me you are still Anon, as I don't think I know you in person, so your actual name means far less to me than Anon does.

    And I only WISH I could belly dance.
    ;-)

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    BTW Anon - - - how hard is it going to be to top your own post the next time???!!! Where can you go from here? Greek? Louisianna Creole???
    Chinese???

    I'm waiting with bated breath to find out.

    (And I actually googled to be sure how to spell bated as in bated breath - - - so I know THAT was the right way!!!)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    BTW Anon, inquiring minds want to know: exactly how long did it take you to compose that whole long ig-Pay atin-Lay post?????

    Would have taken me the est-ray of-ay y-may ife-lay.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Toevs said…

    ou-Yay e-bay razy-Cay... with a capital C. :-)

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ANON,
    Same to you what ever you said. that is too much work.
    Carolyn

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jaena said…

    I love it! You are hilarious, as usual. You missed one word in pig latin (will spelled ill-ay right after the threat in all caps.)

    WMCR was amazing...thanks for all your hard work. What in the world have we gotten ourselves into?

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK- I read the first couple of lines and then got sea sick. Think it said something along the lines of... "I'm pregnant and also I did such a good job at married couples that the D Dog and I are going to do it another year".

    PS- vaccuuming IS in the same category as CLEANING so Hot Mommas GOT ROBBED!!!!

    SLW

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    SLW
    I-ay ink-thay ou-yay isread-may e-thay og-blay. O-NAY AY-WAY am-ay I-ay egnant-pray or-nay am-ay I-ay orking-way e-thay ommittee-cay ext-nay ear-yay. It-ay as-way un-fay hile-way it-ay asted-lay. :) orry-Say about-ay e-thay estion-quay. I-ay as-way only-ay e-thay ostess-hay. e-Thay udge-jay as-way operating-ay e-thay omputer-cay. :( OT-HAY AMMAS-HAY OCKED-RAY especially ith-way at-thay ittle-lay esture-jay at-ay e-thay eginning-bay.

    Miss Etiquette
    anks-Thay or-fay ointing-pay out-ay y-may istakes-may. ou-Yay ike-lay o-tay eep-kay e-may on-ay oes-tay. ;) You'll-ay ave-hay a-ay ast-blay erving-say on-ay ommittee-cay. eep-Kay ayne-Lay in-ay ine-lay or-fay e-may, okay-ay?

    Funny Lady
    lad-Gay you-ay iked-lay e-thay ost-pay. an't-Cay orry-way about-ay "eating-bay" y-may own-ay ost-pay.....atever-whay omes-cay out-ay, ust-jay ill-way. o-Tay y-may ossible-pay isappointment-day, is-thay ould-cay e-bay y-may est-bay ost-pay. eah-Yah, at's-thay ad-say, isn't-ay it-ay?......about-ay ow-hay y-may ain-bray orks-way, at-thay is-ay. :) ow-Hay ong-lay?.....about-ay irty-thay inutes-may. ee-Say, I-ay an't-cay elp-hay it-ay.....ensuis-gay ust-jay omes-cay easily-ay. a-Hay, a-Hay, a-Hay, a-Hay.... :)

    Cool Sis
    at-Thay ime-tay of-ay ay-day/ight-nay, ome-say of-ay us-ay are-ay ust-jay etting-gay arted-stay. ess-May up-ay y-may erformance-pay at-ay MCR-Way? ou-Yay of-ay ittle-lay aith-fay.....I-ay ink-thay I-ay id-day y-may art-pay ust-jay ine-fay. on't-Day ou-yay? I-ay even-ay uaght-cay ome-say andalists-vay....... :) oo-Hay! oo-Hay!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Terhune Family said…

    Wow! At WMCR you said that you posted that day... I didn't expect this! I also have a headache after reading the first few lines, and then I skipped to the last few lines just to see if you really carried it all the way through! I must agree with the above comment that vacuuming is the same as cleaning and that the Hot Mammas got robbed. WMCR was GREAT as usual - thanks for all the work you put in.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Anon - - - - - I'm ready for a new fun post from you - - - - bring it on!!!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Your wish is my command. :)

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    unny-fay. Once-way I-way ot-gay o-tay e-thay able-tay, I-way ot-gay ongue-tay ied-tay and-way robably-pay ounded-say upid-stay. I-way eeded-nay ou-yah ere-thay ith-way e-may. ext-Nay ime-tay. killet-Say ocks-ray!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home