If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Howdy Partner!



I don't know if it's writing that I like or just trying to take different pics. Either way, my professional photographer and I are having fun! :) I've missed you all. The full-time working mom role is kicking my butt right now. I started this entire blog process was when I actually had time to think creatively with my writing. But, did I happen to mention the time factor? Yeah, gotta have some time to keep up the pressure of writing with my contemporaries, Cool Sis and of course, Mr. Huffeldink himself. I may just have to resolve to giving you updates on my life which can be summed up in a few words: work, cook, listen to music and drink beer. ;)

So, I'm giving you all a heads up for my next post because I want you to brace yourself for the greatest revealing of a "twin" that will make you gasp. That's right, the ole' saying goes that everyone has a twin and I found one that you will not believe. Ooh-who-who!!! I can't wait to show you all! Get your twin stories ready, Peeps!

As for my twin, I haven't bumped into her yet, but when I do it's because she's thin, brunette and sexy! :) :) :)

Y'all come back now, y'hear?
(That's as close as I get to country, all you Chesney fans out there!)

10 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jaena said…

    Good to have you back, Anon. I kept checking your blog...hoping for a post and FINALLY, here it is. Can't wait to hear/see this twin thing! :)

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Anon's back!!! Anon's back!!! Yippeeeee

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said…

    Well, GLORY BE!!! A new post from Anon!! My day is now complete. I don't care what you write, I just like to know that you're alive and kicking. :o)

    Oh, in response to your comment on my blog, my old blog is still there, not much happening there, but it's there so I don't know why your link didn't work.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Keri said…

    YAY welcome back!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger The Biggest Losers said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    This Chesney fan loved it! Welcome back!

    p.s. deleted comment was me. I'll explain later.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Ye Haw, Anon!!!

    Just a little note to let you know I'm still coming to your bloggy

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Keetha Broyles said…

    Did you luv that SB or WHAT!?!

    Next best thing to the Colts not being in it, and therefore ineligible to win it was ANYONE beating the Patriots against all the sage pundits thoughts.

    Next best thing was having the winner be Peyton's little brother!!!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    I thought the roof of our house was going to come unglued during the last couple of minutes during that SB because of us cheering. Watching TB getting sacked felt good. Yes, this was the next best thing to our Colts.

    Next year, Colts and Giants in the SB would be awesome.

    3 Doors Down, Bon Jovi or Aerosmith wouldn't be bad for a half-time show either. :)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    #10 for you so you can be even.

    Nice of you to join the blog world again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home